Macy's is a chain of department stores. It was founded in 1858 by R.H. Macy...
What's new on Malls and Retail Wiki
- November 12, 2013
- Hello everyone...it is the current admin of this website, Viller the Great. I want to thank Jonah for starting this website, and saying hello. I'm sure this can be a succesful website as long as we can get more members! Invite your friends!
- November 9, 2013
- Hello everyone! It's me, the founder of the site, Jonah Norason. I had given up on this a long time ago, and I'm happy to see it's still around. I'm here to officially give my blessing to Viller the Great as admin.
- May 19, 2013
- I, Viller the Great, with the help of all of you, will revive this wiki. We need all your help!
- May 26, 2010
- I'm looking for an admin to take over my place in this Wiki, and hopefully get to grow more than I ever did. Please contact me for information. Jonah Norason
- January 19, 2009
- Sorry for the delay, folks. I quit maintaining this, but like a plant, it continues to grow! I plan to add a logo, put some new pages up, and do some patchwork on articles. I also plan to integrate it with the "Mothership" (aka Wikipedia). Other than that, everything is good, I'll continue to check back in, and I'm interested in looking for mods to keep up the quality. Leave a message on my talk page.
- June 16, 2008
- Welcome to Malls and Retail Wiki. Here is a place, a true place, to put the things the real Wikipedia considers "non-notable". Yes, you can put "non-notable" malls on here, and their tenants. Heck, the tenants can have their own article too. You can put a description of that one small shop in some defunct mall somewhere and about the nice old lady that ran it. This is the place. This is Malls and Retail Wiki. Jonah Norason
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.